Can I open an account for my child, that can be used when he/she goes overseas for education?

We cannot open minor accounts at the moment. If your child is over 18 years old, she can sign up for an account with us.

Alternatively, you can open an account for yourself which could be used to save for the foreign education of your child. You can use the account to pay for the university fees or transfer to your child’s account when you need. Your child can also open a multi-currency account before relocating and avoid the hassle of getting an account once in the university.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us