Can I transfer my account or shares from another US broker to Winvesta?

Yes; most US brokers have a process to transfer the securities and cash in your account to another broker. You will need to fill a transfer form with your broker to transfer your assets. Our support team will be glad to assist you. Please note that any fractional shares cannot be transferred, and should be liquidated before initiating the transfer, or retained in the originating account. 

For further assistance on the detailed process kindly contact support.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us